Or How to Outperform your Competitors
- Sustainability Governance is the system that manages the environmental and social interactions of entities that results in the entity’s sustainability performance.
- Sustainability Governance is the system through which entities are managed through their internal regulations, and society evaluates them from the point of view of sustainability.
- Sustainability Governance is managed from the implementation of policies, strategies, processes, decisions, and behaviors, which determine the entity’s performance in the areas of sustainability.
- The benefits of Sustainability Governance are measured in the better economic performance of the entity thanks to its better relationships with the social and environmental performance perceived by the actors of the economic system. A Bain study shows that 90% of companies think they have to change their business model to adapt and compete from sustainability.
- Triple Sustainability helps entities to develop, improve and manage their systems to deliver the best outcomes.
Happy to help you with your Sustainability Management